Over the past few days I have had over a 100 requests for mentorship and coaching. Yes, it’s quite fascinating that this village boy is thus leaving a great influence with his posts around the world. Quite expected. Again, I can now confirm that the saying “be careful what you wish for” is nothing but the truth. Anyways, God knows I can handle it. I am so deeply sorry, if I have not responded to your DMs and questions. I thought it’s wise to share the truth with you all.
First, soon after I shared a recent screenshot of one of my mentee’s fully funded scholarships in North America, many requested mentorship for a similar process. Then I posted another about “hope for HND and 3rd class graduates”. Which also turned out to be all overwhelming.
Honestly, I have over 200 mentees in my life and career mentorship program which I mentor for free. Some of my mentee cuts across several groups. To mention but a few:
- New African immigrants finding their career path in North America.
- Those immigrants who are still finding their niche in the corporate world to secure jobs while still dealing with other menial jobs.
- Students seeking graduate admission and fully funded scholarships in North America.
- HND & 3rd Class graduates finding answers for upward movement.
- Those seeking to switch their career path.
- Others with general life concerns.
And many more. The truth is, I have personally gone through all the above processes and I have evidence of successes to show for it.
Like you all know, I am officially John Maxwell trained coach and mentor. Hence, I enjoy what I do. Having said that, I did make a post a few weeks ago, stating I will no longer offer free mentorship anymore at some point. Besides, many mentees do not take my benevolence seriously. Many display some entitlement just because I respond to DMs and emails. It’s time to put a structure to my services.
To all those who are seriously seeking and feel they need my mentorship, please click the link, fill the request form and I will reach out to you as expected.